Sunday, December 27, 2009

Recovering from a wonderful Christmas

I sit here sipping a peppermint white chocolate mocha coffee watching Pride and Prejudice (the BBC version) and of course typing on my new laptop from my wonderful husband. Life couldn't get more relaxing. What a blessed life this turtle leads! A busy, busy life...but a blessed one!

I recently decided that I needed to start a blog of my own, so I can have something to show for all the hours I sit on the computer waiting for an e-mail. Now I can type out life as it happens. And not wait to receive news about it :). Is that not what we find ourselves doing so much, or maybe it is just me. Pressing the "Check Mail" or the refresh button. Oh come on... someone has to have e-mailed me by now. Not even an advertisement from Bath and Body, or one from Lands End (I have no idea why I am still on Lands End e-mail list, I have never bought from them. Oh yes, it is so I will have something in my e-mail box.)

Well dear cyber-friend, hold on to your seats as you take this journey with me into blogland.

No comments:

Post a Comment