Monday, April 26, 2010

Home Sweet Home




Dear Reader, I hope you are having a wonderful morning. What a beautiful glorious morning! It should be 80 today. YEAH!!!!! Time to bring out the jeep! Except the boys aren't too fond of riding in the back with all the wind. And I want to drive all over creation when I get into it.
Well today is going to be a busy one! The kids have dentist appointments, not to mention the ortho appointments to take off the wires for their teeth cleanings. We also have our park day with our homeschool group. BUT today I also get to go into housing to ask when they are going to demolish our house. Yes, sometime this year, we will be moving again. I wonder if it will be before my Wonderful Husband gets back or not. I guess I am curious about this, but it has "Thing 2" up crying in the middle of the night. Poor guy. He asked if we could take a brick of our house with us. Our place here is small so it will be interesting to see what they will give us, BUT the view...the view will be hard to replace!

2 comments:

  1. Oh....I love thing 2. I hate for him to be distressed. He's such a great guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just saying that because one day he will be your son-in-law. Married to your Lovely K :) And he has those dashing good looks, like a young Tom Hanks.

    ReplyDelete