Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Good Start? I think not!

I am amazed at how time just seems to get away from me as of late. Don't get me wrong, there are days when I think that it is just never going to end. Or this deployment...seriously when is it going to end. BUT alas we are over the half way mark. HURRAY!

This morning I woke up in a foul mood. I don't know if it had to do with the 9 hours of sleep that I have had over the past two days. Or the child that shared the bed with me last night made me feel like I was the one off at war. Perhaps the fact that one of our credit cards has been comprised. And to try to communicate over seas is challenging to say the least. Especially when the person is really good at what they do, and they are busy doing it. So anyway, to try to figure out what charges are bogus or not via e-mail adds to the excitement of life. Or maybe the reasoning for my stellar mood might be that I feel like we are behind in Homeschooling even though this is the last week. How about the fact that they are going to demolish my home and I don't know the date, where we are moving, and the craziness that has to do with that and the military. Oh I don't know, maybe it's tons of things. I do feel better now that I have eaten some breakfast. If you know me, then you know that food is an important part of my life. I need it! I am one of those live to eat people, who wants to be part of the eats to live group. Try to figure that one out :)

Anyway, dear reader, I hope you are having a fantastic day! Maybe I will see you at the local Starbucks. A coffee sure sounds good right now, and I really don't feel like making it!

No comments:

Post a Comment