Thursday, June 3, 2010

Reset

Good morning dear reader. I am so sorry the days just seem to fly by, and life is just so crazy. I know that you really want to hear all about me and mine, that your day just wouldn't be the same if you didn't hear what was happening in our neck of the woods. Okay, you can quit laughing now...no seriously, you can stop...no really. Sorry, trying to create a smile on your face in this crazy world we live in, on this crazy day in June. JUNE, can you believe it? It is June already! Anyway...

Well I have been reset. FINALLY! I had been in a funk for several weeks and just had the hardest time getting out of it. I sat and chatted with a dear friend for several hours on Tuesday and life just seemed to fall back into place. The birds sang again, the sky was blue, and the Cold Stone ice cream we were eating turned into creamy goodness. What had happened you asked, just life happened. I could bring it all up but that would just take up too much time. Why should I bore you and take up more of your time. You just need to go eat some Cold Stone and feel that lovely sugar rush you get when you partake of Mint Mint Chocolate Chocolate chip (or my favorite All Lovin' No Oven) in a beautifully chocolate dipped bowl with sprinkles. Oh I just love those waffle bowls! Oh, curse the person who ever first came up with them. And curse the person who decided to dip it into chocolate and then add sprinkles. It just makes me feel like a kid again, picking out my favorite chocolate glazed donut with the colorful sprinkles on top. Maybe I should really be cursing the person who first made ice cream, or should I go all the way back and curse the donut maker? :) Or run up to them and love on them all for bringing such goodness to our lives and our thighs. See what I mean, my life is just nuts. I guess I do it to myself. Not the military, or family, or people with that say mean comments or have mean actions, or the person that just about ran over me while I was running...no it is just me. It is my attitude toward them and my life. SO if you are feeling grim and need to be reset, call a good friend and meet them for your favorite ice cream or maybe, just maybe your thing is sushi.

1 comment:

  1. I think it was the Chinese that first invented ice cream :-)! Love you Tiff you are an inspiration to me!

    ReplyDelete