Friday, December 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Baby!

Happy birthday to my most favorite person on earth! Or maybe I should say planet, just makes me think of Veggie Tales when Jimmy Gourd and Jerry Gourd state they are so hungry they could eat an entire planet. Mean while a planet made entirely out of popcorn speeds toward their aircraft. And the word planet echoes throughout the space ship. Some of you might be trying to figure that out, don't worry. You just need to go watch it. Trust me, it is soooo worth your time! Anyhow, where was I...Oh yes, Happy Birthday to My Wonderful Husband! I know this is such a crazy day! The not knowing about what is in the future. BUT no matter I have no doubt that God has a plan. So now I raise my glass, Baby, here is to our future, and to whatever it might bring. Here is to another year, may you be blessed as much as you bless others! And...am supposed to do this in threes right...here is to...okay maybe two was enough. I LOVE YOU MORE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment