Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Afghanistan

Well, it is official. My wonderful husband is heading out again to war. We found out for sure at lunch time today. It has been talked about in hushed tones for over two weeks and now we know. We just told our kids and they took it beautifully! It must be because my wonderful husband has a way with people and such a positive effect on them. AND, because I have such wonderful kids. "Thing 1" talked about how old he is...13 and did we know how old he was. He keeps trying to point out how old we are :) What a great kid!!!! "Thing 2," said that God would protect Dad like He had in Iraq, what an awesome faith. "Thing 3," wanted to sing us a song she had just made up. Their reactions were covered with much prayer! So it was definitely a God thing! My kids are not new to deployments. They are used to quick meals, and me driving them everywhere. BUT please keep them, and my wonderful husband in your prayers. So when is this to take place...in 2 to 3 weeks. We will know more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment