Monday, July 12, 2010

Baby it's Buggy Outside

Okay, so that isn't the best change to a song, but I can see a dear friend of mine belting out these words and then laughing at her lighthearted lyrics she just made up. It rained yesterday and last night and today I woke up to a cooler morning. What does this mean in the desert? Well it means that I had a cooler run, BUT with a bit of humidity. AND it also means that the BUGS WERE OUT!!!!! Yes, for some strange reason (this also happened in Okinawa on several occasions) the bugs sorta like gnats start to fly around EVERYWHERE! AND when they are flying everywhere and someone is trying to run...the person (who shall remain nameless) ends up doing this kind of dance to avoid the bugs flying. And while doing this dance, no matter how hard she, I mean it could be a he, tries he/she still gets bugs in the eyes, mouth, in the hair, crawling on the neck, squiggling on the legs, up their nose, did I mention eyes? So here is this person on the last little bit of their run and here comes this really pretty corvette. And what happens? Well this person ends up getting a bug in their eye and has to stop, but it kinda looks like this person is waiting for the person in the lovely red Corvette on the corner of the street so he/she can get a better look at the pretty car. Yep, with the weak excuse that there is an annoying little bug in their eye. But don't worry, the Corvette didn't stop it kept on going, and this runner either shoved the bug further in their eye well enough so they could see, or they actually got it out. Okay, I can't take it any longer, it was me! I was the one with the horrid little flying bugs, it was me doing the little jig trying to avoid the wretched things, spitting to get the little things out of my mouth! And it was me looking at the pretty Corvette, thinking of my wonderful husband driving his. It was me, it was me... Well dear reader, I hope you enjoy your day, and that it is bug free!!!! Well, I'm heading to therapy, those bugs just did me in!

No comments:

Post a Comment